Sailor Moon Store: Point Card Renewal Gifts
Starting May 20, 2022, the new point card gifts from the Sailor Moon Store will start! A cute Usagi Tsukino Otedama in her Sailor Moon Store Store Uniform will be one of the items available.
One stamp will be stamped for every 2,000 yen (tax included) per transaction, and a gift will be given to those who collect 20 stamps! Collect stamps and get original goods that you can’t get anywhere else!
Distribution for the new point cards are scheduled to start on May 20, 2022.
Point Card Rules:
* One stamp will be stamped for every 2,000 yen (tax included) per transaction.
* When you collect 20 stamps, you will receive one original goods.
* Points for multiple receipts and cards cannot be combined.
* Please note that the purchase price of Gashapon is not included in the above price.
* Distribution of Sailor Moon Store × Costume Kewpie Mascot Strap Usagi Tsukino is currently being distributed. It will end as soon as it is sold out.
✦ Release date: May 20, 2022
Source: Sailor Moon Official
In order to use the point card, you need to live in Japan as it is only distributed at the Sailor Moon Store. If you don’t live in Japan and want this item, sometimes you can find these types of items on the Japanese second hand market.
You can count on this website to keep you up to date! Make sure you bookmark us & follow us on social media.