A special event will be held on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at “Sailor Moon Illuminations -Eternal-“ being held at “Sagamiko Resort Pleasure Forest” in Sagamihara City, Kanagawa Prefecture!
Kotono Mitsuishi, who plays the role of Eternal Sailor Moon / Usagi Tsukino, will be on stage to deliver special content only for this day.
Details of the event will be announced on Friday, December 24, 2021.
✦ Outline of the event
– Business period: November 13, 2021 (Sat) – April 3, 2022 (Sun)
– Business hours: 16:00 pm – 21:00 pm
* Varies depending on the season.
* Those who enter the park from daytime can view Il Million at no additional charge.
– Admission fee: Adults 1,500 yen, Children 1,100 yen
– Night Free Pass Adults 2,800 yen, Children 2,200 yen (all tax included)
1634 Wakayanagi, Midori-ku, Sagamihara-shi, Kanagawa
By car: From Tokyo Saitama – About 7 minutes from the Chuo Expressway Sagamiko East Exit
From Yokohama – About 15 minutes from the Ken-O Expressway Sagamihara IC, Mt. Approximately 20 minutes from the IC
By train: Get off at JR Chuo Main Line Sagamihara Station Approximately 8 minutes for Mikagi. Get off at Pleasure Forest Mae, get off at JR Yokohama Line Hashimoto Station (Transfer to Mitsugaki Bus Terminal). Approximately 50 minutes for Sagamihara Station Get off at Pleasure Forest Mae.
– Sagamiko Resort Pleasure Forest – Japan phone: 0570-037-353
You can count on this website to keep you up to date! Make sure you bookmark us.